OUR MISSION, VISION, AND VALUES
Healthcare needs to improve and serve more people
At MediSprout, we’re on a mission to close the gap between healthcare that’s possible and healthcare that people actually receive. We’re creating a transformational brand that unites and supports patients, providers, and healthcare organizations.
- That healthcare starts with the visit, and without it there is no healthcare.
- That data portability is essential to improving the quality of care.
- That you cannot have patient-centered care without patient-centered data.
- That there should be no obstacles to patient ownership of personal health records.
- That healthcare organizations should have access to data that helps them provide great patient care and grow their businesses.
- That providers are our most valuable medical resource.
- That patient care should make providers feel good, not burned out.
- That organizations should spend less time on paperwork and more time with patients.
- And that technology should help the healthcare experience and not hinder it.
To help people.
To leverage technology and data to help improve access to healthcare and empower each patient with more control and choices of care, while delivering the tools and information providers and organizations need to offer better care to more patients in a fashion that is both sustainable and scalable.
We see a future in which patients, providers, and organizations are united in one thriving healthcare ecosystem that functions openly and equitably, and that provides an exceptional experience for everyone inside it.
Working together is the best way to achieve our goals.
We offer services and advice that work to serve everyone’s best interest and not just fiscal interests.
We champion change and strive to be innovative in everything we do.
We strive to achieve positive outcomes for people on the MediSprout team, as well as for our partners and their patients.
Patients and providers have challenges. We must work with empathy and offer it even when it is not our job to do so.
We must be open and attentive to what others say, and then improve from what we learn.